torsdag 22 maj 2014

who are you?
- My name is Zack and I am a boy 14 years old and i lived in sweden my entire life.

Have do you act and react?
- I'm hyped person and i reacts slow as a turtle.

What is a strong person?
- A person that stands up for what they believe in.

What due you have in common with others.
- Life?

Whats makes you difrent?
- I´m  Zack there is no one like me and it never will be again.

What do you like?
- I like to be with my friends and we skate a lot.

Whats Make you happy?
- Nice food and puppies.

Whats makes you angry?
- When people are stupid and don´t think

What is love?
- I dont know but i realy like to finde out.

Do you believe?
- No

Whats does religion mean to you?
- It is tedious, it´s a tool and it´s politic.

What due you whant to become as a adult?
- A lion?....

Do you whant to change the world?
- Yes but the question is if i  can.

In what ways?
- There is still war and slavery.

How do you whant to change
- I like to be better as a skater.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar